Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
You mean something like a K-3SV?

(SV for "Super Video")

Steve
Actually, Ricoh is historically good at taking all the features from all competing products and stuffing them into an incredibly complex, but still usable camera. Aside from lacking auto-focus (still in its infancy at the time), the Ricoh XR-P film camera had possibly the most comprehensive feature set of an film camera ever made. Would you believe multiple TV modes to allow photography of a television screen with different broadcast standards?

Ricoh XR-P - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Steve

03-23-2015, 09:39 PM   #17
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Culture Quote
Oh how I am dreaming of a K3 replacement.

With all these new functionalities of the K-S2, I cant wait but dream of a K3 replacment.

Its going to be a labour of love.
Replacement??? im just getting warmed up and hopefully this summer i will be on a tear with my K-3...i dont think it has materialized its potential yet...Fiddling with Customization settings has led to some stellar imaging so far, which i'm too busy to share... i will get around to it eventually!
replacement(shakes head and mutters a few monosyllabic grunts)
Aloha T