Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2015, 10:49 AM   #16
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robertchow999 Quote
This ability was available on my *istDL.
I just read the manual for *istDL, and it says you can delete multiple images at once (which you can do in exact the same manner on K3 if you want). I have a K7, and it works exactly the same way. This is however not the same as "range selection" on the K3. On the *istDL (and all other Pentax cameras I have checked the user manual for) you have to move to each and every single image that you want to select and then push the OK button to select it. If you want to delete 100 images you have to push the OK button 100 times. Range selection works another way and is faster. It works much like shift-click selection in word and other text editors. You move to one end of the range, sett a marker and then to the other end of the range and select all in between with a single click. No need to visit each and every image and select it with the OK button. You can then repeat this to add multiple ranges. Ranges can go into or through multiple folders if you want.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
deletion, dslr, image, images, k-3, k-3 allowed range, k-5, k3, page, pentax k-3, range selection, selection