Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2015, 04:45 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Zafar Iqbal Quote
Just happened to me on my only few days old K-3 II. I was just shooting here at home when all of the sudden it started to shoot like in burst mode, but louder and faster - though it didn't save a single photo.

Camera was in single shot mode and I changed it afterwards to investigate if it was indeed louder and faster.

It only lasted for as long as I held down the shutter release button down.

I used the camera few days ago at a wedding where I did something like 1500 shot using this body alone, and didn't encounter this during the 12h I was covering the event.
You're the second to report this exact behavior. OvidiuRoSb reported this on the Pentax K-3II issue thread. So far he also hasn't given a feedback for second occurrence regarding this issue.

Last edited by totsmuyco; 06-30-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, flap, issue, k-3, k-3 mirror flap, k-5, k3, mirror, pentax k-3