Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #1

K-3 issue live view

Hello
My K3 live view button no function after i test movie in m mode. I change iso in m mode 400 to 100 iso when i change second time i couldīnt do that not happens. I take the battery out and that donīt helps. I do a reset in meny that not helps.
I canīt understand what happens after an hour or so i tried to set my cards to only slot 1 an that helps so i change my cards different to the slot so now handled K3 the cards. My cards are Sandisk i had never had problem whit Sandisk before.
The cards are different, only that 1 are 32GB the second are 16GB. Today i tested movie and live view tested change iso in m mode no problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cards, change, dslr, iso, k-3, k-3 issue, k3, live view button, mode, movie, pentax k-3, sandisk, slot, view