Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2015, 11:41 AM   #31
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Really glad you're pleased with these; I absolutely love them, as you might have suspected!

11-20-2015, 11:50 AM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Really glad you're pleased with these; I absolutely love them, as you might have suspected!
Carol, that was a quick reply. Your last couple of posts were the catalyst to go with the ACMAXX; initially when measuring the protector it didn't look like it would fit (too small). All the plastic complicated the view of the actual protector. Again it is a positive, functional improvement to this wonderful camera. Now when I go out this weekend I will know the LCD screen is protected in case I get in the middle of some dog fight as mentioned above. Again thanks for your help!!!
11-20-2015, 12:00 PM   #33
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You're most welcome! I like sharing thoughts about products I like & believe in.
12-02-2015, 12:19 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
MRCDH,
I went the ACAMAXX route as well, but received the wrong size. Return/refund handled promptly but I wasn't going to try that again. Tried the link from Sagala (2nd post on this thread) and for $3 got an exact fit for the rear protector. Arrived very well packaged and went on easily. Now, do I pop $20 for the ACAMAXX to get the top (which did seem to fit)?