Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-19-2016, 04:48 PM - 1 Like   #1

K-3 surprised me after a year

I have had K-3 about a year and shot something like 10 000 shots. Today I was sitting and cleaning lcd screen from face grease. Then I noticed it. I have a crack in my body. Luckily that crack was head phone cover. So I found it after a year.

First I was scared and then I couldn't believe I had mishandled camera and then I laughed.

So if you haven't found your headphone jack, search it.

02-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by anemone Quote
So if you haven't found your headphone jack, search it. Headphone jack is on left side under the strap.
Eeek!

At first I thought you were referring to the microphone jack under the strap lug, then I took a close look at my camera and realized that I had forgotten about the "bump" for the headphone jack and sure enough, it does look like a crack in the body.

Steve
02-20-2016, 03:53 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Oh, my God, I think my K-3 is disintegrating!" - sounds like one of those utterly absurd nightmares that, as long as you're dreaming them, create their own disturbing reality. Which, of course, invariably turns out to be complete, often hilarious nonsense. Bet your first interpretation sent some shivers down your spine! It sure would have done that to me.

Seriously, thanks for sharing. That was a real good one.

Last edited by Madaboutpix; 02-20-2016 at 04:05 AM.