Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mgbirder Quote
Not exactly, the problem is, that I live in Bolivia, there is no service center here that I trust to make such a repair, and sending my camera to a authorized service center in the US and paying the eventual repair would cost me around about what a used K3 is worth at the moment. I bought a K1 and use the K3 for telephoto applications until I get back to Colombia where I will try my luck with a technician I know.
Gotcha. THAT Santa Cruz...

07-06-2017, 05:11 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mgbirder Quote
...my K3īs sensor is stuck (i use composition adjustment in LV a lot) i can not recenter the sensor...
Hi, have you had any luck fixing your K-3? I am using composition adjustment in LV a lot too. Reading this makes me concern about my K3 now.
Have you droped the camera before this problem occurred?
I wonder if this problem has ever happened to those using GPS unit for night sky photo?