Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2017, 01:19 PM   #16
Veteran Member

That's amazing. In Canada nobody cares about racing at all.

You'll love the 8fps burst speed on the k3, but be careful with it. It's very easy to take far too many shots and fill all your memory cards.

01-25-2017, 01:26 PM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by wibbly Quote
That's amazing. In Canada nobody cares about racing at all.

You'll love the 8fps burst speed on the k3, but be careful with it. It's very easy to take far too many shots and fill all your memory cards.
Thank you mate,
Hahahahaha yeah I know that problem about coming home with 30gb of pictures after some races and then just had to work with them, so I don't wanna know about having 2 cards instead! :O

Wanna keep chatting about motorsport a part? Just to not fullfill this topic about offtopic? PM me if so, it's always a pleasure to chat with a motorhead about motorsport

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
button, dslr, focus, k-3, k3, pentax k-3, selection