Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2017, 12:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Multiple Exposure Drive Mode

I was playing around with the multiple exposure mode on my K-3II, trying to simulate a ND filter to smooth out water.
Is there a way i can get away from depressing tbe shutter every time? Also, is there a "count down" indicator somewhere that shows the number of exposure remaining?

02-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by cali92rs Quote
I was playing around with the multiple exposure mode on my K-3II, trying to simulate a ND filter to smooth out water.
Is there a way i can get away from depressing tbe shutter every time? Also, is there a "count down" indicator somewhere that shows the number of exposure remaining?
In composite, go down one row and right one, then OK. The headline will read "Mulit-exposure+Continuous"
02-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by cali92rs Quote
Also, is there a "count down" indicator somewhere that shows the number of exposure remaining?
If doing single shots in Live View, there is a count-down tally at lower right. If there is a similar indicator with the optical viewfinder, I haven't found it yet.

Steve
02-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm not sure about the K-3 but the K-1 has a "composite" image option under interval shooting which is very handy when you don't have a remote with you.