Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
09-28-2018, 03:39 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A Pentax K-3 users web site

I hope it is allowed to promote a Pentax user. If not, moderators please advise.....This is a local [to me!] Pentax user. Photos are all with [2] K-3's and 1 of these lenses, DA 560, D FA 150-450 and the DA 50-300 PLM. When time allows we both go out with our Pentax gear and I get to try [barely!] her lenses, she thinks my SMC A ☆ 400 F2.8 ED[IF] is too heavy , even on a Wimberly gimbal. I think it's sweet!!......Carol DiQuilio's Nature Photography

09-28-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for sharing, she has some stunning photos.
09-28-2018, 04:55 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by onlineflyer Quote
Thanks for sharing, she has some stunning photos.
You can get wildlife photos with your Pentax.......... just go out and do it!
09-28-2018, 05:24 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
This is view from close to Carol's cabin in the Davis Mountains, for the astro lovers here..... the Davis Mountain Observatory.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 
09-29-2018, 12:32 PM - 1 Like   #5
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by stihlmania Quote
I hope it is allowed to promote a Pentax user. If not, moderators please advise.....This is a local [to me!] Pentax user. Photos are all with [2] K-3's and 1 of these lenses, DA 560, D FA 150-450 and the DA 50-300 PLM. When time allows we both go out with our Pentax gear and I get to try [barely!] her lenses, she thinks my SMC A ☆ 400 F2.8 ED[IF] is too heavy , even on a Wimberly gimbal. I think it's sweet!!......Carol DiQuilio's Nature Photography
You should encourage your friend to join up here.
10-03-2018, 06:01 AM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stihlmania Quote
She has some fantastic photos! I'm with Racer X69 you need to encourage her to join. Tell her to stay away from the "News and Rumors" section though.....LOL!
10-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Funny you should mention "News and Rumors"...

QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
She has some fantastic photos! I'm with Racer X69 you need to encourage her to join. Tell her to stay away from the "News and Rumors" section though.....LOL!
because that last 4 times she has been a guest on the site " Pentax is doomed" was all she saw, so she has a not so good opinion of many here at Pentax Forums.! Can't blame her, as those type of posts irritate me also. But, this is a work in progress, to convince her not everyone here rants about Pentax needs this and Pentax needs that! She will join, someday! Lol!