Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
UK Shooters - Shipwrecked Mariners Society Annual Photo Contest

OK - Even though I live in the desert, I a sucker for everything water - beaches, harbors, coastlines, ships, lighthouses. I was even in the Navy. So, I saw this and could not resist posting.... I figure Pentax should have some representation.

The deadline for entry into the competition is 5pm on Friday 8th August.
QuoteQuote:
... the brief calls for entrants to demonstrate what they believe best encapsulates Britain’s coast, seafarers and the sea; whether in relation to the work of fishermen, merchant mariners, or wildlife, seascapes – anything which shows and celebrates our intimate connection with, and reliance on the sea and seafarers.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
competition, photo, photography, sea, society, society annual photo, uk shooters