Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 25 Likes Search this Thread
11-05-2014, 05:38 PM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
earlier in the USSR there were problems with the goods. then had a makeover and after 1991 in our country rushed product - this was the Kodak camera and film!
You awaken in me nostalgia (of course there were other cameras, but Kodak was the most important)

---------- Post added 11-05-14 at 05:39 PM ----------

earlier in the USSR there were problems with the goods. then had a makeover and after 1991 in our country rushed product - this was the Kodak camera and film!
You awaken in me nostalgia (of course there were other cameras, but Kodak was the most important)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, company, consumer, country, course, film, kodachrome, kodak, nostalgia, photography, process, product, system, ussr