Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Okey my friends, Anxiety is starting to get into me as the trip gets near (leaving Nov 10th) and continue reading all your advice and experiences. I am leaning heavely towards taking the DSLR in the backpack + MX-1 out front. But will wait until Thursday when I`ll have all the parts of the bag to see how am I doing with weight.

I am also starting a blog for the journey but havenīt put ti online it yet. For now, I started sharing the best of my photos in facebook if you want to look for me itīs "Fran Mora" plain and simple. They will all be in my flickr too..

---------- Post added 11-04-14 at 12:34 AM ----------

A guy interested in the K-5IIs offers a K-01 as payment part... Is this a sign that is the camera I should take?? It is for "slower work" after all if itīs travelling in the backpack..

11-04-2014, 07:02 AM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Well please remember one thing. In the Eastern part of Europe we have now autumn which can mean lot of humidity. The weather is now really fine in Poland, but it should change in a few days. It is always nice to travel light, but low - light capability and WR should be also your friends.