Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 11 Likes Search this Thread
12-06-2015, 01:39 PM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tabjohnson Quote
As a REALTOR, I am totally impressed with your work, presentation and pricing. I don't know if you know about this website: http://photographyforrealestate.net/

It is has great resources for the technical side as well as the business side of a RE photography business.
Where are you located?

---------- Post added 12-06-15 at 12:40 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Scootatheschool1990 Quote
Where are you located?
Oh, Houston Tx. Cool. I was just curious what the housing market is and what the photography market is like

01-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #92
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here's a before and after with straight ambient vs composite. The composite consisted of a polarized layer and umbrellas with strobes illuminating the interior and clothing. The most drastic change affected by the polarizer was the yellow lighting reflecting off the wood floor. The polarized filter not only weakened the glare, but took out a majority of the yellow color cast too. To further minimize the yellow cast, I took out select areas with a desaturation of the yellow channel. Click the image to reveal a before/after slider.

Last edited by Scootatheschool1990; 01-08-2016 at 02:55 AM.
07-03-2016, 09:34 AM   #93
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Update with a house I shot recently. Link here