Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 70 Likes Search this Thread
11-04-2014, 01:33 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by flaviopetrone Quote
I don't have a real job unfortunately. If I had, I would use it to buy the lenses I want instead of try to win here.
I work some days every month, so for the moment I am not that busy.
Well, that ough to be one heck of a job... they're half a (normal) monthly wage each...

11-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #47
Veteran Member

It will be quite ironic if the daily winner comes from the "why bother" thread
11-04-2014, 01:50 AM   #48
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Pablom Quote
It will be quite ironic if the daily winner comes from the "why bother" thread

Um, no it won't. Actually, the winner will probably come from every thread.
11-04-2014, 02:23 AM   #49
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LensBeginner Quote
Well, that ough to be one heck of a job... they're half a (normal) monthly wage each...
Absolutely not a good moment here in Italy, but I think more or less in all the world..

11-04-2014, 02:52 AM - 1 Like   #50
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by AbadPhotography Quote
Hello friends. Pentax forums has announced yet another give away! Two of the best lenses to the forums most well recieved member. If your like me then you have already decided that this is another perfectly good golden opportunity to sit and watch pass by because you feel you just won't win.

The truth is I am not content to sit and watch this contest pass me by. I could actually USE one of these lenses and I really want the FA 77. And quite frankly, I am tired of letting such giveaways pass me by. So c'mon! Give it a try! post as much as you can each day people, and let's give feedback, like each others posts, and explore the forums like we haven't before.

If you've taken a moment to read this short statement and respond I wish to thank you by liking your post. Thanks again friends, I hope to hear what you all have to say.
I hear what you are saying. I have been busy posting myself. Just dreading my email inbox when all this posting is over.
11-04-2014, 03:10 AM   #51
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gmans Quote
I hear what you are saying. I have been busy posting myself. Just dreading my email inbox when all this posting is over.
Just set notifications to default only to your profile and not email.
You'll also need to remove them manually from the threads you've already subscribed to, but it's easy.
11-04-2014, 03:35 AM   #52
Veteran Member

Just set notifications to default only to your profile and not email.
You'll also need to remove them manually from the threads you've already subscribed to, but it's easy.
Cheers, will change the notifications.

11-04-2014, 04:13 AM - 1 Like   #53
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by flaviopetrone Quote
About this I am totally disagree with you. I understand who needs these lenses to try to win them, I am trying too. But if this contest would be for a 18:55 WR, be sure that I would not participate, because I already own it and I don't need another one. I would leave the more chances to people who needs. This is the right way to belong to a community.
I agree with you on this...I have been dreaming of this lens and cant afford the upgrade...so what better way then to try and earn it through interacting with fellow Pentaxians in a positive creative way....its worth the effort, and if we dont win....its a positive process
11-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #54
Veteran Member

Challenges are fun. Then it is obvious that not all the people are happy about them for a lot of different reasons but this is part of the game.
11-04-2014, 10:16 AM - 1 Like   #55
Veteran Member

I personally - not so much like a lens, as I just want to win, it's thirst for competition!
11-04-2014, 03:36 PM   #56
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by gor80 Quote
I personally - not so much like a lens, as I just want to win, it's thirst for competition!
I'll be happy to send you my mailing address should you win a lens you don't need!
11-04-2014, 03:46 PM - 1 Like   #57
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
I'll be happy to send you my mailing address should you win a lens you don't need!
ahaha, finite, I'll pay without problems and deliver you the goods from Russia, DHL)
11-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #58
Veteran Member

Kk, I'm off.
Tomorrow I won't be competing (won't have time) so have fun.
Good night guys!
11-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #59
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by gor80 Quote
ahaha, finite, I'll pay without problems and deliver you the goods from Russia, DHL)
Sounds like a good plan! I'd love to visit your country one day!

---------- Post added 11-05-14 at 12:03 PM ----------

I agree... but I think I'll be forced to slow down in the next days because of work.
Even a tenth place finish takes a mammoth effort...
Well, good luck with your tickets!

---------- Post added 11-04-14 at 09:04 AM ----------

I have a backlog of RAWs to develop and pictures to tag & organize, so I would be sitting at the desk all the same!
I am very slack when it comes to properly tagging photos - I must get better with that.
11-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #60
Veteran Member

Kk, I'm off.
Tomorrow I won't be competing (won't have time) so have fun.
Good night guys!
one competitor already surrendered ..
but in fact, that I too had almost no idea of good photos, you ought not simply to write posts and to write good posts that would be people like it hard!

---------- Post added 11-04-14 at 04:14 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Sounds like a good plan! I'd love to visit your country one day!

---------- Post added 11-05-14 at 12:03 PM ----------

I am very slack when it comes to properly tagging photos - I must get better with that.
1 day is not enough, during this time you will get to see only the airport, the Kremlin and Red Square, our country is very big ... very ...