Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2014, 04:31 AM   #1

Excellent Service from Xume

This is a Good news Excellent service story, I had ordered a set of these Xume Filter adapters (they connect to your lens with a magnet ring no more fiddling screw threads). For the delivery I ticked the normal mail method not the fast courier method and disaster Australia Post lost them. You could track them to landing in Australia but after that they vanished. After contacting Aus Post who advised me to contact the supplier in this case XUME to obtain all shipping details, which I did. Xume answered my email overnight and advised me that they doubt American Post will be cooperative. so XUME sent me a COMPLETE REPLACEMENT FOR MY ORDER AND SENT THEM FAST COURIER.
a HUGE THANKYOU TO XUME AND YES they WORK BRILLIANTLY
an new set for my other lens sizes is on my xmas list

12-07-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Its always nice to see a good service story, particularly right now. Glad you like them, particulalr after all the trouble.