Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2014, 01:24 AM   #1

Printing Services...

We all take pictures, and I assume a fair number of us get some printed out. I've tried to search the forum and google in general regarding reviews of print services, but everything I tend to find is a bit dated and a few years old.

I'm just wanting to gather peoples opinions on which print services people recommend, and with which they've had bad experiences. I also want people to consider two categories; low cost, decent quality options (the service you'd use if you had to print out lots of photos) and high quality options (for when you want maximum quality for the special images you want to display).

If you can also include in which country you used the print service (personally, I'm interested in the UK services, but I'm sure there are plenty of users from other nationalities who would find the information useful).

12-10-2014, 02:24 AM   #2
Zav
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
In Dubai, Gulf Photo Plus. Photography Classes, Seminars, Workshops, Courses, Printing, Accessories - Gulf Photo Plus
Great service and prints. Money shouldn't be an issue if you are in Dubai.
12-10-2014, 04:45 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
My wife uses Clark Color Labs for her printing. She sends the files over the internet and gets the prints in a mail a few days later. They are good for the snapshot type photos. She really hasn't tried them for larger format stuff. This may change as Santa is bringing her a Sony DCS HX300 for Christmas.

This is if you are in the US.