Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 44 Likes Search this Thread
02-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #151

Can't say I ever had people yelling at me. I don't get into their faces, they don't get into mine. Maybe they just don't know that "Pentax" is a real camera?

But for some reason one recent shoot made drivers step on their brakes all the sudden, causing a minor traffic jam behind us.
Couldn't think of any reason why... people are just so very odd sometimes.

Attached Images

02-09-2015, 08:15 AM   #152
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice Red!
02-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #153
Forum Member

I find this thread interesting and disturbing at the same time. I do think that as you get older you also get more cautious about the situations you can get yourself into.
I like astronomy and own a Celestron telescope but would never take it out into some unknown terrain and observe. I have read in astronomy forums that some even take a gun out for a night of
observing. (you know just to be safe.....)! Also I really like the "night painting" photography style and especially those of derelict buildings/cars/planes etc. But I don't think I could ever get myself into really making those, just because of the perils (real or imaginary) involved.
Also the "privacy" issues are becoming a problem. People are constantly being told to mind their privacy, so they do! I remember a demonstration in London by photojournalists against a law
giving the police the right to stop and question anyone taking photo's in public without any ground for suspicion.
On the other hand, there are still a lot of places where you can shoot beautiful pictures without being harassed.
02-10-2015, 04:13 AM   #154

QuoteOriginally posted by mattb123 Quote
Nice Red!
Came with the operator. Would be fun to play around with it but we just hire/rent on demand.