Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-13-2015, 06:31 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Sam Adams may be good but it's brewed in Boston , not in Canada.

03-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Here's a link to some suggestion locations for views of Toronto. I would recommend going over to the island and photographing back toward the city.

The top views of Toronto

Some other street scenes worth exploring and photographing:

- I haven't lived in Toronto for a while, but even when I was still there Queen West (from University to Bathurst) was getting kind of boring, and the more interesting activity was moving to what is called "West Queen West" (West of Bathurst). So by all means start wandering at Spadina but be prepared to walk fairly far west to find more interesting street scenes. It's worth having a look around Trinity Bellwoods Park if the weather is decent for activity to photography.
- Around the University of Toronto: College St (probably from west of Bathurst) and Bloor Street West of Spadina. The College Street strip is close to Kensington Market (mentioned by others)
- Little India (Gerrard Street, between Coxwell and Greenwood, I think)
- The Junction (where the artists moved after being priced out of West Queen West)
03-25-2015, 01:45 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jacamar Quote
Sam Adams may be good but it's brewed in Boston , not in Canada.
True...

But?

You guys are always welcome to come to my house in Toronto

---------- Post added 03-25-15 at 04:48 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Pepe Le Pew Quote
True...

But?

You guys are always welcome to come to my house in Toronto
As long as you aren't the GOP right wing Christians......... Ted Cruz turned to the Dark side