Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
03-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Al Gore is already rich, he doesn't need anyone to read anything. He does it, because he has a conscience, even if he isn't always the most accurate scientifically. He's way better than all these "experts" hired by the oil companies, sugar companies, tobacco companies etc. , now those people are definitely after your money.

Hard to believe with all the people pushing pseudo science for profit, you'd pick on Al Gore, who actually believes he's doing something of the common good. Meanwhile, you'll listen to all these clowns who are just trying to line their own pockets.

---------- Post added 03-25-15 at 03:53 PM ----------

Leave your politics home and all will be good. That is seriously offensive.
No Norm, That is merely a difference of opinion and I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed in your response. At this point we will have to agree to disagree..

03-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We already agreed to disagree. What we have to agree on is that the forum is no place for your "Al Gore is a waste of time yuk, yuk, yuk," sense of humour. It's political. it doesn't belong here. If you don't agree we can involve the moderators, and see what they think. I don't tell anyone on here anymore what US politicians I think are a waste of time. Don't for a second trying to pretend you and I are on the same level here. You're instigating inflammatory political opinions. I'm asking you to stop it.

This was funny, until some made it an opportunity to slander people. Maybe it can go back to being funny now. If the original intent was to slander Al Gore then the whole thread should be shut down, which at this point, hopefully is inevitable.

Last edited by normhead; 03-25-2015 at 04:02 PM.
03-25-2015, 03:59 PM   #18
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
We already agreed to disagree. What we have to agree on is that the forum is no place for your "Al Gore is a waste of time yuk, yuk, yuk," sense of humour. It's political. it doesn't belong here. If you don't agree we can involve the moderators, and see what they think.
Norm, I'm not going to debate with you.
03-25-2015, 04:11 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good choice.