Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-29-2015, 01:34 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Craigslist Sale Meetup @ local Police Station

QuoteQuote:
An increasing number of police stations across the United States are officially offering their lobbies and/or parking lots as a place for people to hold their Craigslist transactions.

It has long been recommended that Craigslist meetups be held in a public place around other people, but having police officers nearby rather than civilians can be an even better option.

03-29-2015, 02:08 PM   #2
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I would say, if either party was not on the level; they would be reluctant for this meeting place!
03-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
The percentage of problem buyers and sellers on Craigslist is low. I have about a thousand craigslist shoppers to my home in the past nine years. I have never had a security problem or a bad check.
03-29-2015, 09:42 PM - 1 Like   #4

Photos: Albums
To your home?? Really? That's just nutz IMO. Good luck.