Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2015, 08:52 AM   #1
Keebler

Airshow in Gatineau, Quebec

Hi folks,

Next Tuesday June 30th there will be an airshow from Vintage Wings of Canada at the Gatineau Airport off Route 50.
Chris Hadfield will be flying an F-86 Sabre which I'm sure flew over my house last week (sun was in my eyes and I couldn't quite see it properly).

Only $10 to get in. Cheap! P-51 Mustang, I believe a Spitfire will be there and of course a CF-18 flyby!

And the Snowbirds will be there too!

I'm hoping to snap some good memories!

btw, I'm not affiliated in any way, shape or form with Vintage Wings - just passing this along to any plane/photography enthusiasts out there

Vintage Wings of Canada > Home

Cheers,
Keebler

Last edited by Keebler; 06-27-2015 at 09:04 AM.
06-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Keebler Quote
Hi folks,

Next Tuesday June 30th there will be an airshow from Vintage Wings of Canada at the Gatineau Airport off Route 50.
Chris Hadfield will be flying an F-86 Sabre which I'm sure flew over my house last week (sun was in my eyes and I couldn't quite see it properly).

Only $10 to get in. Cheap! P-51 Mustang, I believe a Spitfire will be there and of course a CF-18 flyby!

And the Snowbirds will be there too!

I'm hoping to snap some good memories!

btw, I'm not affiliated in any way, shape or form with Vintage Wings - just passing this along to any plane/photography enthusiasts out there

Vintage Wings of Canada > Home

Cheers,
Keebler
That is great !
Let us see some of your pics when you have them !
I have a sister and a sister-in-law in that city ... they'll likely be at the show as well.
(They don't take pictures though ...)

JP
06-27-2015, 09:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Gee, that sounds cool.... probably a 3.5 hour drive from here though. If it was in Arnprior I might go.