Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
Inactive Account

my new Pentax K-S2 from simpleshoppinglink.com

I have Pentax K-01. It's pretty old already so I just purchased my "latest" camera, a Pentax K-S2, that among other features has built-in WiFi. what I would like to know from any UHH "adviser" can this device be hard-wire linked?? And if so, is there cables and brackets that could be connected to iPad Air (32gigs) to become a single operating UNIT, capable of tri-pod mounting?? Seems like such a set-up could be very "handy" what-say-you HOGGS???

07-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
Forum Member

If it has built in Wi-fi, why cable tether it? I would bet it has some sort of user interface that would allow it to be remotely manipulated. The USB interface is much slower that the 54 MB wifi in 99% of the cases unless its USB 3.0 or firewire.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, connection, ipad air wifi, k-s2, pentax, pentax k-s2, purchase