Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 20 Likes Search this Thread
08-02-2015, 06:27 AM   #31
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Tapenx Worth 2 Quote
That Adorama shave off the accessories to then sell separately.
What it means is that more often than not when we buy these items in from customers, as used, that they are not included in the sale - they have been lost or broken.

The re-sale price reflects that these items are not included.

---------- Post added 08-02-15 at 08:27 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
I have never experienced this from Adorama or B&H, which is why they are both recommended vendors.
Thank you!

08-03-2015, 08:41 AM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Helen Oster Quote
SNIP...What it means is that more often than not when we buy these items in from customers, as used, that they are not included in the sale - they have been lost or broken...SNIP
I'm in agreement. I've always known that to be the case with Adorama.

Suggestion [no reply needed]: Online shoppers would find it much more convenient if the item listings identified which specific accessories were included. A lens at a specific price point could be a good bargain or overpriced, depending on whether the hood + 2 caps + case are there or not, and as it is now we have to call customer service to tell the difference. I realize going back to change existing listings would be an enormous task. Consider doing it just for new listings.
08-03-2015, 09:01 AM   #33
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by DeadJohn Quote
I'm in agreement. I've always known that to be the case with Adorama.

Suggestion [no reply needed]: Online shoppers would find it much more convenient if the item listings identified which specific accessories were included. A lens at a specific price point could be a good bargain or overpriced, depending on whether the hood + 2 caps + case are there or not, and as it is now we have to call customer service to tell the difference. I realize going back to change existing listings would be an enormous task. Consider doing it just for new listings.
I'm replying because I'm in agreement with you - and did make this suggestion to the used department manager, last week............and just received a note that they are working on it

Last edited by Helen Oster; 08-03-2015 at 09:07 AM.
08-03-2015, 09:30 AM - 1 Like   #34
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Helen, this certainly re-confirms the fact that Adorama cares about their customers, for any that may have doubted this!

We are certainly fortunate not only to have Adorama, but also having you here to answer questions, and give assistance when needed!

My LowePro case from Adorama is due here Sat!! Thanks Adorama!