Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Has Anyone Else Received the Pentax Survey?

I was e-mailed a survey from Ricoh yesterday, asking about what cameras I own, the type of shooting I do and what I think of Pentax products. Did anyone else receive this? If so, what did you tell them? They seemed to be particularly interested in what I thought of the K-S2, allotting three questions to that camera alone. I told them that while the K-S2 is a great camera, I have no personal interest in it because I'm pretty happy with what I've got.

I also told them that I think very highly of Pentax products and that their cameras represent excellent value to me. But I added that I feel their lenses are very expensive once one gets past the kit level. I explained that I have a lot of Pentax glass and I'm glad I purchased most of it before prices went through the roof. There'll be no more $1000-plus lenses for me - and only a precious few above $600.

They asked if I had any requests in the categories of APS-C and larger formats. I asked for a less expensive telephoto lens with fast, silent autofocus and WR for APS-C because I'll never afford the 150-450. And I said while their full-frame plans seem lovely, it's all happening too late for me to afford it.

How about my fellow Pentaxians? Did you get the survey?

EDIT: I just saw a string about this under News and Rumors. Oh well. never mind.

Closed Thread