Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Peak Design Slide-XL Available

After acquiring the Peak Design Slide strap in August I inquired about increasing the length as it was a bit short for my bodytype. They replied that due to the number of inquiries they were considering an XL version.
A couple of weeks ago I received the email quoted below and proceeded to fill out the form for an exchange.
I received the XL today and I am pleased to say it fits me much better. It is a full foot longer at 60".
I encourage anyone needing an exchange to give it a go.
Note: return shipping is on you but at 4 dollars and change I think it is worth it.
It is also available for purchase new.
Quote from email:
Due to the feedback we received from folks like you regarding the length of Slide, we have produced a small batch of SlideXLs and would love to get one out to you!

To get your SlideXL please fill out / follow the instructions in this survey: http://goo.gl/forms/dsj5qgfxif

09-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Thanks for posting this. I ordered the longer one.
09-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yes, thanks for posting this.

I was one of those requesting a longer strap. Glad to see someone listened.