Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-17-2016, 03:45 AM   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Japan Social Group

Hi All!

Have you ever been to Japan? Have an interest in Japan? Are you living there now?
日本人ですか。

If there's something you'd like to discuss about Japan, especially if it relates to photography or Pentax, but even if it doesn't, please come and discuss it in the Japan social group.

I've recently posted a bunch of threads for discussion, and if you have photos to share, or you're interesting in visiting Japan, please visit the group!

Rob

03-17-2016, 07:11 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

日本人っすよ。
03-17-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
@RobG Heading to Japan in a week. Looks like it's going to be prime hanami time. I'm super excited!
03-17-2016, 02:44 PM - 1 Like   #4

welcome

I work for Japan company, so I had opportunity to visit last year few cities in Japan. I made many photos:
Raptularz Niecodzienny: Japan tour - Fushimi Inari Taisha
Raptularz Niecodzienny: Japonia - miasta v.1
Raptularz Niecodzienny: Japan Tour Part One - Introduction

03-17-2016, 08:26 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Japan

Hi Rob

Just discovered your Japan threads. I am traveling to Japan every year once or twice for the last 10 years or so. I have more then a thousand pictures and to post any here I am struggling to know where to start. Another limitation is time. Nevertheless I am willing to make a start to post a random eclectic collection. If people wish to ask some general questions, let me know and I'll try to answer as many as my limited time will allow.

Cheers.
03-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #6
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fontan Quote
日本人っすよ。
はじめまして。ロブと言ういます。英語ができますか。よろしくお願いします。

---------- Post added 18-03-16 at 03:05 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by amalysz Quote
I work for Japan company, so I had opportunity to visit last year few cities in Japan. I made many photos:
Excellent! Please join the Japan group and share your photos there!

Japan - PentaxForums.com

---------- Post added 18-03-16 at 03:09 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Schraubstock Quote
Just discovered your Japan threads. I am traveling to Japan every year once or twice for the last 10 years or so. I have more then a thousand pictures and to post any here I am struggling to know where to start. Another limitation is time. Nevertheless I am willing to make a start to post a random eclectic collection. If people wish to ask some general questions, let me know and I'll try to answer as many as my limited time will allow.
Sounds wonderful! I have heaps of photos too, and not so many of them online. I'd like to get some ongoing threads happening in the group where people share their photos and experiences.

Japan - PentaxForums.com

Rob
03-18-2016, 02:29 AM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ruggiex Quote
@RobG Heading to Japan in a week. Looks like it's going to be prime hanami time. I'm super excited!
Wow, you're so lucky! I've only experienced ohanami once, in a town called Kashima. It was lots of fun! Please subscribe to the group; it would be great to hear where you plan to go and about your experience afterwards.

03-23-2016, 12:29 PM   #8
Veteran Member

I study Japanese full-time at university, and am heading out there to study for a year from September. Joined!
03-28-2016, 05:13 AM   #9
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by edmundrt Quote
I study Japanese full-time at university, and am heading out there to study for a year from September. Joined!
Great!