Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-21-2016, 10:33 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Older than 56 chevies Believe It or Not

Did anyone see the Old Cuban fella taking pictures with the big old Box Camera in Cuba at President Obama's Visit .
It was part of a News Clip on one of the Cable News Networks Clips I Believe.
It showed him taking a Picture by removing the Cap over the Lense and then another shot of him developing the picture in a solution tray at the back of the Camera. It looked like everything was on a Big old wooden Tri-pod. The whole thing looked like it was out of the 1800's and he and his equipment were well used. I'm still rubbing my eyes like did I really see this in 2016?

My wife figures it was on a CNN walk about with Obama

Last edited by honey bo bo; 03-21-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: more info
03-31-2016, 03:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Doesn't surprise me in Cuba!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photography, picture