Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2016, 12:56 PM   #16
Pentaxian

I can relate to that except I'm stuck buying older gear at yard sale prices. Why the hell do I need three Lumix DMC-FZ50's. Yeah, it's a cool camera and a clone of a Leica V-Lux 1 but three of them, really? And that's just one example. If I added up all I've spent on my digital photo gear, all of which I've acquired in the past four years or so, and most of which dates to between about 2006 and 2009, with some lenses going back into the 1990s or in one case back to the late '80s, I could easily have bought one much nicer and newer camera with a couple of essential lenses. But where's the fun in that?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batteries, camera, cards, gear, kit, lenses, love, move, photography, primes
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search