Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2016, 12:42 AM   #226
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
With regards to that, if I see Angelina Jolie with a Pentax, I probably say "nice camera, what lenses do you have?"
She's newly single and that's your best effort? C'mon, Norm!

12-18-2016, 05:59 AM - 1 Like   #227
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
She's newly single and that's your best effort? C'mon, Norm!
She looks high maintenance.

The difference between me and a fashion photographer, is a good fashion photographer can keep all those high maintenance women functional over a whole shooting session.

It's a talent in it's own right.

Last edited by normhead; 12-18-2016 at 06:13 AM.
12-30-2016, 07:02 AM   #228
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
a good fashion photographer can keep all those high maintenance women functional over a whole shooting session
The trick lies in not running out of eneloops. *ducks*

I had the OP's discussion with one of my cousins a while back; IIRC our consensus position was that what you did with the photograph (negative, RAW file or whatever) was your business, but that there is a difference between photography and visual art, and you should acknowledge the fact and be honest at least with yourself about when you're crossing that line (acknowledging that it may be in different places for different people).