Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
12-22-2016, 11:19 AM - 5 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Kudos to one of our members

I really love the way PF members look after each other at times. I just spotted a post in the market place where a member is offering to give away some of his equipment to someone in need. I had the opportunity to help out another forum member with a battery cover for a Spotmatic II a few months back. I had one I didn't need on a scrapped camera and the other guy had just bought a SPII with a missing battery cover. No money changed hands but it made me feel good to help someone out.

I know that people only check out the market place when they are after something (or selling) so I thought I'd make this post in the general section to raise awareness of the offer.

Here's the link to the item(s): https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/336135-sal...mber-need.html

Kudos to 'UserAccessDenied' for doing this.

12-22-2016, 11:42 AM - 1 Like   #2

Photos: Gallery
I have been a member of many different forums over the years and this one has some of the most helpful people out there. On another note many forums i have been on had PAY IT FORWARD in the market place area. Which you would give something away but who ever claimed the item would have to give something away in return or they couldn't claim it, it's a fun way for people to move gear around to others.