Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
"Good" rating from used photo pro on camera bodies?

Hi all,

has anyone bought a 'good' condition camera body from UPP? they describe that lenses could have haze or coating loss, but are not specifying what could be wrong with their camera bodies. Any thoughts, experiences?

02-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would not trust that rating with them. It seems that their Good is similar to other stores' As-is.
02-12-2017, 11:49 PM   #3
Brooke Meyer

QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
I would not trust that rating with them. It seems that their Good is similar to other stores' As-is.
I've had very good experience with UPP, bought 645 backs, rated good that looked like new. Same with a 645N body. Six month warranty too. I think their grading is conservative like KEH.
02-13-2017, 07:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
QuoteOriginally posted by Brooke Meyer Quote
I've had very good experience with UPP, bought 645 backs, rated good that looked like new. Same with a 645N body. Six month warranty too. I think their grading is conservative like KEH.
Christian, could you elaborate? Brooke seems to have had a good experience.