Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2017, 10:44 AM   #1

Where to buy the K-70 in Las Vegas?

Hi everyone.

Any suggestion where I can buy the great K-70 in Las Vegas?

I saw a lot of the other brands but not Pentax

Thanks, G.

07-03-2017, 12:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Do you need it right now at this exact moment? If not, Adorama or B&H in New York will be your best bet. No tax & you might even be able to get free shipping too.
07-03-2017, 12:40 PM   #3

Original Poster
I would need it onsite, this Friday, in a shop, no shipping. Thanks.
07-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Do'h! That will probably be hard to do. I almost think that you won't find any Pentax gear anywhere. Try searching Pentax on Google Maps on your phone. There could be a retailer that might have something.

---------- Post added 07-03-17 at 12:57 PM ----------

I just checked B&H & if I were to order the K-70, it would get to my house by Friday & I live in Los Angeles. My guess is Thursday for you?

07-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #5

Original Poster
I'll give an extra try when onsite with GMaps, thanks. Pretty hard to find those nice jewels! Thanks for your help!
07-03-2017, 02:17 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
According to the Pentax web site, the only store listed that carries Pentax gear in the area is Best Buy, and their stock is limited to the Theta.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-03-2017, 03:21 PM   #7

Photos: Gallery
Long time resident of Las Vegas; I have had to order, on-line, my stuff for years. You will not find any Pentax product in retail stores here. We have big retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Fry's Electronics with the usual offerings. We do have a great camera store, B & C Camera with lots of stock, however no Pentax. Very nice staff and complete, in stock selection:

B&C Camera - Best of Las Vegas 2016
07-03-2017, 09:58 PM   #8
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Gulliver Quote
Any suggestion where I can buy the great K-70 in Las Vegas?
Not a chance. I went to B&C Camera last year and told them that I would buy all my Pentax stuff from them if they supply it locally. One sales guy told me that there is no chance of that as the demand is not there. Another sales guy, a newbie, said he had never heard of Pentax!! I can't blame these guys. I am sad to say, Pentax maybe gone from retail stores forever. The funny thing is that the same B&C camera has perhaps the most elaborate Leica display I have ever seen. You mean to tell me Leica has more retail appeal than Pentax. Go figure.

If you are ever in Vegas, go visit the store. It is a spectacular retail setup. They have just about all the brands, except Pentax of course.

07-03-2017, 10:52 PM   #9

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the input.