Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
There's always Pbase. $25 a year, can be password protected, have multiple folks uploading, you can not allow downloads. If you have a member that knows CSS and some code, it can be customized as needed

09-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #17
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks for that helpful listing and opinions. That is very welcomed input. I tend to agree that FB is probably our best (even if only partially used) option for "something" online. I am of the opinion that anything is better than nothing. At least most of the time! haha.

One question though, I didn't realize there was a Facebook "page" and a Facebook "group". I'll have to do some investigating. Thanks again to you and everyone else who chimed in on my little insignificant situation!

Scott
09-29-2017, 06:35 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Facebook groups do sound like the ticket for what you are looking for. If you want to share images publicly, you can do something like our off-road club does. We have a public page where we post pictures, and general information and conversation. And also a private page where only paid members have access. There we post up information on members only rides, and things we don’t want the general public to have access to.