Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Books on photography, camera history, etc.

Xmas is coming and my wife has asked me if there are any books on photography, camera history, etc...out there that I would like. Over the years there have been a few that I've liked...one was the Jason Schneider book(s) on collectible cameras...which I still have and enjoy. I also have The Pentax Way by the incomparable Bert Keppler....also a Pentax book by Joseph Cooper. These tomes are approaching ancient manuscript status as many will know.

What modern books/authors would you suggest in these areas ? Thank you in advance.

11-28-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The only "book" I can suggest is the manual that comes with a new lens.
11-28-2017, 06:44 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Modern is what throws me off.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
books, camera, history, pentax, photography