Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 11 Likes Search this Thread
03-10-2018, 06:22 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
I didn't get the opportunity to visit the magnolia plantations, but they seem very photogenic in good conditions.
The plantation gardens are definitely worth visiting any time of the year, besides the gardens you can also tour the plantation estate homes. This is Middleton Gardens a few years ago in mid February.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-10-2018, 10:09 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
+1 for Brookgreen Gardens, incredible place to visit.
03-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by BullsOnParade81 Quote
What is there to take pictures of indoors? I am heading out there tomorrow and see Monday is supposed to be rain. So something indoors would be great.
It is a fairly small city but it has been their a long time. The Historic Market downtown is interesting, there are a ton of old stone buildings downtown and a number of old Mansions that are open to viewing by the public. There is also the Aquarium, Gibb's Art Museum, The Charleston Museum and a bunch of State and City buildings that are neat to wander through. If you check on line you can often find coupon or discount entry deals for a lot of these attractions that make a significant savings if you go to a few of them.
03-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Many good cemeteries would make good photos in the rain. Take a rain jacket and enjoy the WR part of your kit.