Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2018, 10:33 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for all the support. No discomfort today but I am going to get it checked for peace of mind. As for the redundancy of posts, the info may have been passed on but it doesn't mean I don't really, really appreciate it, because I do

05-25-2018, 02:53 AM   #17
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Best of luck to you

I recently went through a scare with my left eye and it is almost 100 % returned to normal

please let us know how you turn out
05-28-2018, 11:11 AM - 5 Likes   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hi guys
Thanks for all the support, my eyes are fine, other than allergies, therefore my inability to get sharp pictures with my M42 lenses is down to me being clueless! Ah well. OK, where's that sun? Because I am not repeating that, ever!
05-28-2018, 02:14 PM - 1 Like   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote
Hi guys
Thanks for all the support, my eyes are fine, other than allergies, therefore my inability to get sharp pictures with my M42 lenses is down to me being clueless! Ah well. OK, where's that sun? Because I am not repeating that, ever!
Good to hear.

05-28-2018, 02:40 PM - 1 Like   #20
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi guys
That's great news!
05-28-2018, 02:52 PM - 1 Like   #21
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

congrats
05-28-2018, 06:28 PM - 1 Like   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news. You might have had an allergic reaction to something - unusual for only one eye, but at least it wasn't your worst fear. Glad to hear you're good shape and wiser.

05-29-2018, 08:52 AM - 1 Like   #23
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for all the support. No discomfort today but I am going to get it checked for peace of mind. As for the redundancy of posts, the info may have been passed on but it doesn't mean I don't really, really appreciate it, because I do

Glad everything is okay.

If you haven't tried this already, get the Pentax O-ME53 Viewfinder. I ordered one when I pre-ordered my K1-II. Kicking myself for not getting one 6 years ago when I got my K5. The 0.3X magnification really helps with manual focus. Focus confirmation on my K5 was not that great so I have learned to ignore it on my subsequent cameras. That even though it is much better on later models.

Whatever I order next from B&H will also have another one tacked on to the order.

05-29-2018, 11:08 AM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gaweidert Quote
Glad everything is okay.

If you haven't tried this already, get the Pentax O-ME53 Viewfinder. I ordered one when I pre-ordered my K1-II. Kicking myself for not getting one 6 years ago when I got my K5. The 0.3X magnification really helps with manual focus. Focus confirmation on my K5 was not that great so I have learned to ignore it on my subsequent cameras. That even though it is much better on later models.

Whatever I order next from B&H will also have another one tacked on to the order.

I have one, on that camera too I love it for manual focus but I prefer the ordinary one on my K3. I find the ordinary one easier to check composition but the one on my K30 (manual lens camera) is brilliant for sharpness
05-29-2018, 12:07 PM - 1 Like   #25
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Phew! Good to hear.