Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 42 Likes Search this Thread
06-18-2018, 04:55 PM - 1 Like   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by neokind Quote
:-) I really appreciate those who are just plain considerate. None of us is selling here commercially, and those who anticipate and respect the limitations of private sellers are much appreciated. I have the expectation that each seller and buyer is trying to do the right thing, though we may not always agree on the precise interpretation of that in every circumstance. A little mutual understanding goes a long way.
There are commercial sellers here but they are pretty much, straight arrows when dealing from all I have heard and experienced. They respond fast and if you buy ot, they modify the listing so no one else tries to purchase it. We should all try to be like the pros.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
copies, ebay, fee, forums, forums "marketplace" pet, item, pentax forums, photography, post, price, sale, time