Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 350 Likes Search this Thread
07-06-2018, 12:26 PM - 4 Likes   #106
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Buddha, the best English Bulldog ever. This was my son's bulldog that we adopted when he was deployed. This guy was a hoot. He only walked one way and refuse to turn around to go home. I'd have to call my wife to come pick me and the dog up when he got tired, we called it the bulldog taxi. I really loved this dog, broke my heart when he died.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
KODAK DC280 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
KODAK DC280 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA  Photo 
07-06-2018, 12:27 PM - 4 Likes   #107
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by onlineflyer Quote
Now we need full photos.
OK

here's three of the four

Stormy

Laney

07-06-2018, 12:31 PM - 1 Like   #108
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
OK

here's three of the four
I love dogs . . . . . . . . . . . and dog photos. Thanks
07-06-2018, 12:59 PM - 4 Likes   #109
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I don't think I posted my Old English Sheepy in this thread before, that should be corrected!

07-06-2018, 01:11 PM - 5 Likes   #110
Pentaxian

Our old Dreamer was terrified of thunder. It even drove him to seizures from time to time. Deafness was a blessing.

He's been gone a few years now. I still look at his favourite spots in the woods and expect him to be there, when I pass by. The old guy lived to be 17, and never quit enthusiastically barking at the door when it was time for his walk. The last year tess and I carried him up and down the stairs at walk and pee times. At 60 pounds that got to be a chore. His last walks were only about a couple hundred meters, but he was as enthusiastic as if he'd been going out for hours. He lived to be 17. HIs body gave out on him long before his joy at being alive did.He never lost his joy.

Last edited by normhead; 07-06-2018 at 01:24 PM.
07-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #111
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Our old Dreamer was terrified of thunder. It even drove him to seizures from time to time. Deafness was a blessing.

He's been gone a few years now. I still look at his favourite spots in the woods and expect him to be there, when I pass by.
That's a beautiful memory, Norm! I remember every dog we ever had very vividly, each of them with their own little quirks and idiosyncrasies.
07-06-2018, 01:23 PM - 3 Likes   #112
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Bella at her 10th birthday party

07-06-2018, 01:34 PM - 5 Likes   #113
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bailey my 11 year old English Springer Spaniel. He has had two major cruciate operations and has not really been able to run for 15 months. He got the all clear a few weeks ago and now runs for the fun of it. With each passing day muscles build and joints loosen and every day he gets closer to catching the birdies. Not bad for an old fella. He has cataracts, arthritis and can't go upstairs without farting and I love him with all my heart!
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by Cerebum; 07-06-2018 at 01:40 PM.
07-06-2018, 01:48 PM - 1 Like   #114
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

He's been gone a few years now. I still look at his favourite spots in the woods and expect him to be there, when I pass by. The old guy lived to be 17, and never quit enthusiastically barking at the door when it was time for his walk. The last year tess and I carried him up and down the stairs at walk and pee times. At 60 pounds that got to be a chore. His last walks were only about a couple hundred meters, but he was as enthusiastic as if he'd been going out for hours. He lived to be 17. HIs body gave out on him long before his joy at being alive did.He never lost his joy.
Buddha used to sleep up stair in his own bed in the extra bedroom. He refused to walk up the stairs and get in bed for me, he made me carry him up and put him in his bed. When I was away for work, he would slowly climb the stair for my wife and put himself to bed. He had me well trained.
07-06-2018, 02:06 PM - 4 Likes   #115
Pentaxian

Buddha, the best English Bulldog ever. This was my son's bulldog that we adopted when he was deployed. This guy was a hoot. He only walked one way and refuse to turn around to go home. I'd have to call my wife to come pick me and the dog up when he got tired, we called it the bulldog taxi. I really loved this dog, broke my heart when he died.
Thats kind of like our old Pearl. An American bulldog.
She weighed 100 pounds. The only thing living or dead that has ever been able to keep Tripper in his place.

And Rudy our Pit Bull, she had to be on leash to go to the park, and she carried her it herself. No law said I had to be holding it.

And that's every dog I ever owned, all curtesy of Tess. Except for Tripper. Tripper I got myself.

Here's the ad image that started us getting Tripper. he's male #1 , with the rest of his litter.

Last edited by normhead; 07-06-2018 at 02:12 PM.
07-06-2018, 02:37 PM   #116
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thats kind of like our old Pearl. An American bulldog.
She weighed 100 pounds. The only thing living or dead that has ever been able to keep Tripper in his place.

And Rudy our Pit Bull, she had to be on leash to go to the park, and she carried her it herself. No law said I had to be holding it.

And that's every dog I ever owned, all curtesy of Tess. Except for Tripper. Tripper I got myself.

Here's the ad image that started us getting Tripper. he's male #1 , with the rest of his litter.
Good looking American Bully.
07-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #117
Pentaxian

Good looking American Bully.

She was a wonderful dog,
07-06-2018, 05:05 PM - 5 Likes   #118
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
then theres my sweet baby.......Shiloh

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY mess with her Moses Kiteh
07-08-2018, 03:25 AM - 2 Likes   #119
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
One of mine and two on loan.

07-08-2018, 05:19 AM - 1 Like   #120
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Laney