Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
07-11-2018, 12:06 PM - 1 Like   #16
Death89

QuoteOriginally posted by gump Quote
I looked at this site after a couple of adult beverages. it may have helped. I have to admit the fellow has a unique eye.

---------- Post added 07-09-18 at 04:58 PM ----------

Opened with a railroad and i am hooked. Much of this can only make you humble and then makes you want to go out and do. Thanks!

---------- Post added 07-09-18 at 05:04 PM ----------

An art collector told me when I said I was not sure why I bought, or desired, what i did (we are not talking big bucks, believe me) said simply, "If it sings. . . "
If it's a hobby then it's up to you how you enjoy it, same as any other hobby I guess. I'm also a pen-thusiast and the fountain pen forums get plenty volatile sometimes with the same old brand wars. I suppose the easy thing there is it's less expensive to spread yourself around a bit, a first foray into Chinese made pens got me a nice little writer for £1.98 inc. delivery. Not so easy trying another camera brand...

Back on topic the only other 'photographer' I could name is Dr. Paul Koudounaris, but pretty much anything concerning death fascinates me anyway - unlike most I look forward to it - but I'm in no hurry to get there either! Only wish I'd had my K50 when I shot the attached, never did get a chance to go back and the ghosting bugs the hell out of me.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100  Photo