Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 92 Likes Search this Thread
08-17-2018, 02:13 AM - 1 Like   #76
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
For the record, the moderating team does not recommend the use of mind-altering substances as a source of photographic inspiration.

Wait a minute... that's not what you meant, is it?
Haha! I'm leaving it open to interpretation.

---------- Post added 08-17-18 at 05:17 AM ----------

Another idea might be to shoot some landscapes with a normal prime. Stitch to maximize FOV.

08-17-2018, 02:37 AM - 2 Likes   #77
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome (back?) to the Single In family.
08-21-2018, 03:10 AM   #78
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Well, this morning was the perfect cure for any suggestion of slump! I managed to get a steam train, a trawler, a canal boat and a sunken wreck, and that was just on my way to work! God knows which i will use in the single in!
08-21-2018, 09:01 AM - 2 Likes   #79

Photos: Gallery | Albums
For a few years I was on fire. I was inspired by following Col. Chris Hatfield on FB while he was in space. He's photos were awesome and had me looking at my everyday life in new and intriguing ways! I did a Photo of the Day on my own FB page and explored macros for a while. The shame was my inspiration was aided by the iPhone, I always had it with me and was constantly taking a picture or two. When I had my eyes open to what was around me I was finding interesting compositions everywhere! I need to get that back only with a dSLR so I can process out some great and big prints for my house.