Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2018, 03:22 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Sim City Mong Kok

I'm in Hong Kong for a few nights on a family holiday in October. I'll probably only have one chance at camera shopping without causing an insurrection (this is BORING Dad!). Has anyone shopped at Sim City in Mong Kok? Any recommended vendors? I'd like a vintage rangefinder.

09-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I have been all over the place. I was in Hong Kong 3 or 4 times last year but I didn't waste time doing much shopping for the most part. Your best bet will be to find local people who are into photography and ask them. Hong Kong still has a little bit of hustle to it so a local would definitely be your best bet if you really want to find something specific and to not get taken to the cleaners on the price.
09-06-2018, 05:43 AM   #3

The vintage film camera in Tsim Sha Tsui is more than Mong Kok. You can finish these two places in about four hours in the afternoon.