Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 49 Likes Search this Thread
11-01-2018, 05:14 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
People that really miss simplicity can order Leica M-D, no lcd, no fancy features, and it's very affordable at around 5-6k)

11-01-2018, 05:48 PM   #77
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
I suppose that's possible, but the right hand should be just resting against the side with the finger over the shutter button and nearly all the weight's borne by the left hand, forearm and elbow.
And don't forget to hold your breath and always have your back to the sun.
11-02-2018, 02:50 AM   #78
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GUB Quote
It would more likely indicate that you don't twist around in an awkward pose or lay down hard against the ground with the K1 to take a close up shot.
I am on a practical car enthusiasts' forum and for posting there I frequently take pictures under the car of work I am doing. It is not just laying on the ground, it is also being squeezed in by the car floor over me. I still have no problem, sorry.
11-02-2018, 02:55 AM - 1 Like   #79
Veteran Member

I shoot in manual nearly 90% of the time. Set the camera in manual and you're set, it's really easy to bypass what you don't need.

11-02-2018, 07:16 AM   #80
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by kevinWE Quote
I shoot in manual nearly 90% of the time. Set the camera in manual and you're set, it's really easy to bypass what you don't need.

Not to mention that the shutter goes when you press the button, not when the AF system decides it's a good time.