Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 15 Likes Search this Thread
03-20-2019, 02:45 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
And after my family found out I was a professional photographer, half my sisters went out and bought SLRs. Not one of them knew what they had or what they were doing. Oh and I have 8 sisters.

I'm not surprised at this, I know a lot of people who buy cameras who think.... Oh, now, I'm a photographer too. NOT!!!
Exactly why I say I take "photos as a hobby" if I was to claim to be a Photographer I would expect I have spent a lot of time and money on my career choice!

03-20-2019, 03:52 AM - 1 Like   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SharkyCA Quote
Exactly why I say I take "photos as a hobby" if I was to claim to be a Photographer I would expect I have spent a lot of time and money on my career choice!
I never saw one photo they took with the cameras they bought though. That's why I said they bought them only because I was a professional photographer and they figured just buying a camera would give them the same status as me. They didn't factor in the college course I took to get part of that status or the years I shot as a professionally paid photographer.