Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 75 Likes Search this Thread
05-16-2019, 07:31 AM   #76

Photos: Gallery
There is a couple of professional photographers near Banff, Alberta, Canada who promote "ethical photography" through the League of Landscape Photographers (League Landscape). By joining the League, you agree to abide by the code of the group listed here: oopoomoo : create, inspire, educate » Ethics

05-21-2019, 10:41 AM   #77
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Not exactly environment-related, but kinda proves the point in my article anyway: Easter Island tourists put iconic statues at risk to get nose-picking selfies: Digital Photography Review

Best regards,

Vieri
05-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #78
Pentaxian

I have strong opinions on the subject, so I think I'll keep them to myself.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
article, blog, boat, car, cats, dogs, drive, engine, ground, iconic, landscape, motorhome, nature, people, photographers, photography, post, protection, protection and landscape, rv, streams, titan, travel, wildlife, yukon