Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I can upload just fine.

11-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I had that problem a few weeks ago. Came back a few days later and it worked.

Thanks,
11-13-2019, 11:44 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I tried uploading the same image today and this time I got a msg "pentaxphotogallery says: Not a Pentax Camera." Only option is to click OK & doing that just resets the upload.

Can't see the point of this coz we've always had the option of manually editing exif with the upload.

It's definitely a *ist DS but that may have been stripped out by Gimp in PP.

Sheesh, what a shame. Taken a few years ago with the body that I picked up from the marketplace a while ago.
Attached Images

Last edited by jhaji; 11-13-2019 at 11:53 AM.
11-13-2019, 01:02 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jhaji Quote
I tried uploading the same image today and this time I got a msg "pentaxphotogallery says: Not a Pentax Camera." Only option is to click OK & doing that just resets the upload.

Can't see the point of this coz we've always had the option of manually editing exif with the upload.

It's definitely a *ist DS but that may have been stripped out by Gimp in PP.

Sheesh, what a shame. Taken a few years ago with the body that I picked up from the marketplace a while ago.
Incorrect EXIF has been a problem in the past with PPG. The site still has to be able to read the camera type from EXIF.

The photo I uploaded yesterday has already been approved.