Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2019, 02:22 PM - 2 Likes   #31
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BrianR Quote
I'm still using the free version of flickr. At the rate I'm going, it will be several years before I hit the 1000 limit. Otherwise it seems about the same as before.

You have some beautiful landscapes on Pbase.

Thanks!

And yes, 1000 is a lot of images. Probably more than Ansel Adams is famous for if you think about it. It's not all the ones you shoot, it's the ones you show that count.

I'm going to start adding to Flickr and see where how it goes...

10-17-2019, 09:24 PM - 1 Like   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Sir Nameless Quote
Same here. Use it exclusively for posting my work on line, and like it.
My page is like a small unmarked art gallery in a back alley in the non-swanky part of town.
Great description of your alley
10-18-2019, 05:41 AM - 1 Like   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
In addition to some of the uses already mentioned, I find Flickr useful for sharing family and friend event photos. I alert interested parties to the relevant albums and they're free to download or have prints made. It saves me time when dealing with requests like, "can I have a copy of the photo's you're taking?"