Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 63 Likes Search this Thread
02-21-2020, 08:30 AM   #106
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Serkevan Quote
I live my life in the modern world and, while auto-syncing a bluetooth small JPEG to the phone would be grand, the charging will never beat changing batteries. That is in fact what I hate most about modern phones - welded batteries that barely last the day.
Thus the popularity of external batteries. I bought two of them for a trip to Europe in the summer, and occasionally used them for that. But otherwise I barely use them, and I have a four-year-old first-generation Pixel (although I did replace the internal battery once at significant cost). With my old Galaxy S2? S3? I could change the battery in 30 seconds. With the Pixel it's specialized surgery.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
app, camera, cameras, card, code, half, home, issue, laptop, makers, people, phone, photographer, photography, photos, pics, process, sd, security, sensor, services, software, support in dslrs, trip, video, video support