Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
03-15-2020, 07:43 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Nokturner Quote
Ok Normhead! I would be glad to photograph side to side with you to learn and for the joy of it :-) I'm living in Europe though, in Sweden. A bit far maybe :-)
I've known a few Swede expats here, you won't mind the climate at least.

11-27-2020, 10:36 AM   #32

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pid Quote
Ok Pentax users! Here I am again, still investigating the M-lens glasses :-)
A Pentax M 35-70 mm/2.8-3.5 arrived to me by post package today. In mint condition :-)
Guess what? From just a brief initial hand held testing I can say right away that this is a wery, wery good lens!
Not much more to say.
Low amount of aberrations, sharp from wide open at 2.8-3.5. Good contrast wide open.
Mechanically perfected. Can't be better than this! Light and strong feeling to the lens.
Super perfect!
From the brief initial testings (it's dark outside here in Sweden at the moment) it looks like I investigated this lens to be as perfect as one could ask for from that era, still valid by todays standard with high resolving digital sensors, completely ruthless to lens flaws. AND this M-quality mechanically and tactile fully analogue feeedback design is still not rivalled anywhere.

Yes my friens, this is a Lens I find to to enjoy :-)