Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
04-25-2021, 08:45 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
I was able to buy a Cosina made OM2000 for $16.

I worked for Olympus USA in their camera service department in 1986 - 1987.
It was my first technician job after finishing tech school.

I would like to own an OM-1 (or OM-2) for nostalgia's sake.
However I too am content to use my OM2000.

Besides, it's the only OM that has the shutter speed dial in the right place!

Chris

04-25-2021, 09:17 AM   #17
Pentaxian

started a merger collection about 2 years ago and really enjoy getting a variety at a discount price in most cases......some work fine out the gate, others need some help and respond to that help, others are just junk........most have not seen a roll of film yet and will take a good lil while to accomplish that but for the part any that operate or have gotten fixed that have seen a roll are very enjoyable!! notables are my grandfathers argus c3, yashica tl-super (a real joy since i repaired it!), yashicaflex (tlr and likewise with "repair" ) ,yashica lynx-500 (range finder also repaired), one of my favorite sears KSX with winder, a sears tls auto500 which i am anxious to see the developed roll once completed.....of the pentax variety the ES, K2, MEsuper, MV and ZX-L have been real joys!! the ES cost the most around 60 shipped while others float around 20-30 shipped......while prolly not in yer cheap catergory would not say much of anything is part of a hallmark collection but it's my collection and it's thrilling to shoot with them or the thoughts of shooting with them in future